Learn How To Make Sweet And Sour Meatballs Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Indo Chinese Chicken Starter Recipe, a delicious Indo Chinese Appetizer Recipe of at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
400 gms. Chicken, minced
1 tbsp. Refined Flour
1 tbsp. Corn Flour
1 Egg, beaten
Salt, as required
½ tsp. Black Pepper
2-3 Spring Onions, finely chopped
5-6 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tsp. Dark Soy Sauce
Oil for deep frying
For Sweet And Sour Sauce:-
¼ cup Spring Onions, chopped
5-6 Garlic cloves, sliced
2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
1 cup Assorted bell peppers, cut into triangles
¼ cup White Vinegar
1 tbsp. Dark Soy Sauce
¼ cup Honey
¼ cup Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp. Corn Flour
1 tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
1 pinch Black Pepper Powder
– Mix all the meatball ingredients in a bowl and make lemon-sized meatballs as shown in the video.
– Heat oil in a wok and fry the meatballs until crisp and golden brown on the outside. Transfer to an absorbent paper towel.
– In a bowl add tomato ketchup, honey, dark soy sauce, white vinegar, corn flour, water as required and mix properly using a whisk.
– Heat oil in a wok on a high flame and add garlic, spring onions, bell peppers, black pepper powder, salt, meatballs and the slurry. Cook on a high flame until the sauce is reduced to desired consistency.
– Then add spring onions and white sesame seeds. Toss well.
– Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with steamed rice.
Sweet And Sour Meatballs are ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Shashank Alshi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And