Learn how to make Marble Cake at home by Chef Neha Naik only on Get Curried.
It is one of the easiest cake recipes, hence take a look at the steps mentioned here and get started! Do let us know in the comments below.
1. 70 gms – Softened butter
2. 200 ml – Condensed milk
3. 1 cup – Flour
4. ½ tsp – Baking powder
5. ½ tsp – Baking Soda
6. 1/2 cup – Milk
7. 1 tsp – Vanilla Essence
8. 1-1/2 tbsp – Cocoa powder
Method of preparation:
1. Grease and line a cake tin.
2. In a bowl, beat butter and condensed milk for 2 mins. Add milk, vanilla essence to this.
3. Then sift the dry ingredients (except cocoa powder) into the bowl.
4. Stir with the spatula until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Pour ¾ batter into the cake tin.
6. Add cocoa powder in the remaining batter and pour in the cake tin.
7. Swirl with a fork or a toothpick to form marble effect.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 mins.
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Host: Neha Naik
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Producer: Neha. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1