Looking for something new for the appetizer tray? These little tartlets will impress your guests. Pillsbury’s Lauren Chattman shows how to make them.
Appetizer recipes: How to make onion tartlet appetizers
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle. Cut dough into 12 squares.
3. Gently press squares into 12 ungreased mini muffin cups, shaping edges to form rims 1/4 inch high.
4. Spoon cheese evenly into dough-lined cups. Top each with onions and pimientos.
5. In small bowl, beat egg and whipping cream with wire whisk until blended. Spoon scant 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup. This is what gives the onion tartlets their quiche-like filling.
6. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is set. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups.
Pillsbury’s tartlet recipe makes twelve savory appetizers.
More Howdini Appetizer Recipe Videos
How to make Mediterranean pinwheel appetizers
How to make Thai pizza appetizers
How to make sweet and sour shrimp puff appetizers